Campus Domain Account Required
A Campus Domain Account
is required to access some services on this page. To change or reset your password, use the Stevens Password Service
Graduate students do not have campus domain accounts created automatically and MUST REQUEST ONE.
The request must be COMPLETED before any system can be accessed with the account.
- Username: username or campus\username where username is your Stevens username.
- Password: The default password varies depending on your role and entry date at Stevens.
- Faculty & Staff: Passwords are randomly generated, please contact the HelpDesk.
- Students who entered before February 2009: The default password is StevensYYMMDD where YYMMDD corresponds to your date of birth.
- Students who entered after February 2009: The default password is Stevens000000 where 000000 corresponds to the last 6 digits of your Campus Wide ID Number.
- Domain: If prompted for a Logon Domain, CAMPUS should be entered.
These are the steps necessary to set up your iPad for use on our Stevens Campus Network using 802.1x
1. On your iPad home screen, click on the icon that says Settings
2. Touch the Option that says Wi-Fi
3. Select the wireless network you would like to connect to.
4. Enter in your Stevens Username and Password and press Join.