How to Register for Classes
Finding the registration page
1. Go to your myStevens page, either by clicking myStevens from the homepage, or by going to stevens.edu/ms
2. Go to Student/Faculty Web Self Services by clicking the icon on the right.
3. Click Student & Financial Aid
4. Along the top of the page, there is a blue bar. Hovering over this blue bar is how you navigate the page (the names of each category listed under the bar are not clickable). Hover over Registration and click on Drop and Add classes. This is where you will see a list of classes that you are signed up for.
Adding classes if you know the call numbers
1. Type the course's call number into one of the boxes under Add Class and click Submit at the bottom of the page.
Adding classes if you do not know the call numbers
1. Click on the Course Sections link right above the Add Classes boxes.
2. From there you can search for your desired course by navigating through the subjects.
3. When you find the class that you want to take, click the link that says Add [class name] to cart.
4. Continue step 3 for every class until you have added all your desired courses to the cart.
5. Finally, click on the Go to Drop and Add Classes Page link right above the courses.
6. When you get to that page again, scroll to the bottom. You should see that some of the course call number boxes are filled. Click Submit below the boxes.
7. Your classes should now be added.
1. In the Drop and Add Classes page, under the Action column, click the drop down menu and click Drop.
2. After doing step 1 for the desired classes, click Submit at the bottom of the page.