Set Google Apps Direct Password
If you are only accessing your Stevens Google Gmail through the myStevens page in your web browser, you do not need to set a Google Apps Direct password.
However, if you wish to connect to your account from non-browser e-mail clients and mobile devices, you can set a Google Direct Password at Password Service.
Step 1 - Password Service
- Navigate to the [Password Service]
- Select "Set Google Apps Direct Password"
Step 2 - Google Apps Direct Page
- 1. Enter your myStevens username
- 2. Enter your myStevens password
- 3. The password you wish to use for Google Apps Direct
- 4. Confirm the password by typing it again
- 5. Click Submit