Export Google Calendar
- In the calendar list on the left, click on the down-arrow next to the appropriate calendar and select "Calendar settings." (Alternatively, click on "Manage Calendars" at the bottom of the calendar list, then click on the name of the appropriate calendar.)
- Click on the "ICAL" button under "Private Address" and click on the displayed URL.
- Save the exported file to the desired folder on your computer.
- If you receive a "Feed Processing Error" message when exporting events, please make sure you're using your calendar's private ICAL address ("Private Address").
- You can only use your calendar's public ICAL address ("Calendar Address") to export events when your calendar is publicly shared. To make your calendar public, visit Share your calendar with the world for additional instructions.
Importing the Calendar