1. On the main page of your phone, you click the Menu on button your Android device and then click Settings.
2. Select Wireless & Networks from the list.
3. Select Wi-Fi settings.
4. From the list of available Wi-Fi networks, select one of the below:
- Stevens Student if you are a student.
- Stevens if you are faculty/staff.
- Stevens Guest if you are a guest with a Stevens Guest Wireless account.
5. You will be prompted for your phone's credential storage password. Enter the password and press OK.
6. Fill out the following information on the Connect to Stevens Student form:
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPV2
- Identity: Your Stevens Username
- Anonymous identity: Leave Blank
- Wireless Password: Your Stevens Password
7. Select Connect. Your Android phone should now connect to the selected wireless network.