From Hanlon Financial Systems Lab Web Encyclopedia
- 02/11/2016: NEW Program;Teaching at the College Level
- Teaching at the College Level is an eight session program facilitated by faculty and staff from multiple departments at Stevens. The goal of the program is to provide doctoral students with the nec...
- 02/17/2016: Faculty Workshop - Master Teachers: Creating a Positive Learning Environment
- The session will focus on the importance and implications of teachers’ “soft” skills for im-proved student learning and teaching experi-ence. The session will discuss insights from positive p...
- 02/02/2016: Bank of America Information Session/Tech Talk
- Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investi...
- 02/02/2016: Influential Listeners: An Experiment on Persuasion Bias in Social Networks
- This paper presents an experimental investigation of persuasion bias, a form of bounded rationality whereby agents communicating through a social network are unable to account for possible repetiti...
- 01/21/2016: Students of University of International Business and Economics explored the highlights of Hanlon Financial Systems Lab at Stevens
- A group of undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students of the University of International Business and Economics visited the Hanlon Financial Systems Lab in January 21st, 2016.