From Hanlon Financial Systems Lab Web Encyclopedia
- 12/02/2015: NYU Stern Department of Finance Seminar Series
- We present a model of credit cycles arising from diagnostic expectations – a belief formation mechanism based on Kahneman and Tversky’s (1972) representativeness heuristic.
- 12/2/2015: CUNY Applied Probability and Statistics Seminar
- Multiple testing refers to the testing of more than one hypotheses simultaneously. It is desirable to correctly and effectively adjust multiplicity in order to ensure valid statistical inference in...
- 11/24/2015: Stevens Financial Engineering Program has been Ranked #13
- TFE Times’ 2016 Master of Financial Engineering Program Rankings are the most comprehensive rankings for financial engineering, financial mathematics, quantitative finance, computational finance,...
- 11/25/2015: CUNY Applied Probability and Statistics Seminar
- Speakers are welcome to give talks on their research interest or any topic they have learned. Topics include but are not limited to Probability, Statistics, Data Analysis, Quickest Detection, Seque...
- 02/04/2016: IAQF/SunGard 2015 Financial Engineer of the Year
- The International Association for Quantitative Finance (IAQF) and SunGard have named Dr. Eduardo Schwartz, Ph.D., Distinguished Professor of Finance, California Chair in Real Estate and Land Econom...