SAS Training (eLearn)
The eLearn modules can be accessed on campus network at http://220.127.116.11:8000
- A client machine running on a Windows operating system
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or later (for simulations and audio-based courses)
- Screen resolution set to 1024x768 or higher
- Querying, Reporting, and Analyzing Data Using SAS(R) Enterprise Guide(R)
- SAS(R) Enterprise Guide(R) 1 Querying and Reporting (EG 4.2)
- SAS(R) Enterprise Guide(R) 1 Querying and Reporting (EG 4.3)
- SAS(R) Enterprise Guide(R) 1 Querying and Reporting (EG 5.1)
- SAS(R) Enterprise Guide(R) ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
- SAS(R) Macro Language 1 Essentials
- SAS(R) Programming 1 Essentials
- SAS(R) Programming 2 Data Manipulation Techniques
- SAS(R) Programming 3 Advanced Techniques and Efficiencies
- SAS(R) Programming Introduction Basic Concepts
- SAS(R) SQL 1 Essentials
- Statistics I: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
How to get SAS Software
There are two ways to get the installation kit:
- Access the shared folder "\\FSCWINSRV02\sas" with your campus domain credentials and download the installation disks.
- Borrow the Installation Disks (4 DVDs) from the Lab.
- Ask lab staff for SAS DVDs
- Fill out the check-in form
- Remember to check out when you return SAS DVDs
Renew SAS license: Access the shared folder "\\FSCWINSRV02\sas" with your campus domain credentials and find the 2013-2014 license folder. Copy the .txt files into your computer and start "Renew SAS Software" program.
Mastering JPM - Live and On-Demand Webcasts: http://www.jmp.com/about/events/mastering/webcasts.shtml
Update SAS License
Every year SAS issues us a new license file. The users need to update their file to continue using SAS. We will upload the new files on a folder accessible only by current students at Stevens Institute of Technology
- For 2013-2014: Access the shared folder "\\FSCWINSRV02\sas\SAS_Update_License_2013_2014" with your campus domain credentials and copy "SAS93_99RVNH_70129145_Win_X64_Wrkstn.txt".
- In your own computer, go to Start -> All Programs -> SAS -> Unitilities -> Renew SAS Software.
- Browse the txt file you just copied, click Next.
- For the folder where SAS was installed, browes it to be "<SASHome>/SASFoundation/9.3" (path might be different on different computer)
- Then click renew.
- Note: if it does not work, go to the shared folder to download other txt files and try each of them. If none of them works, please contact us.
The Education Analytical Suite includes the the following packages:
• Base SAS
• SAS Bridge for ESRI
• SAS Enterprise Guide
• SAS Integration Technologies
• SAS/ACCESS Interface to Aster nCluster
• SAS/ACCESS Interface to DB2
• SAS/ACCESS Interface to Greenplum
• SAS/ACCESS Interface to MySQL
• SAS/ACCESS Interface to Netezza
• SAS/ACCESS Interface to ODBC
• SAS/ACCESS Interface to OLE DB
• SAS/ACCESS Interface to Oracle
• SAS/ACCESS Interface to PC Files
• SAS/ACCESS Interface to Sybase
• SAS/ACCESS Interface to Sybase IQ
• SAS/ACCESS Interface to Teradata
• SAS/SECURE Windows
• SAS Enterprise Guide
• SAS Enterprise Miner for Desktop
• SAS Text Miner for Desktop
1. Java related error appears during using SAS:
- Try to install the latest Java version: JAVA Download
2. SAS Enterprise Miner Workstation 7.1 - Fix the error when starting a new project: Step 1:
- Go to C:\Program Files\SASHome\SASEnterpriseMinerWorkstationConfiguration
- Right-Click 7.1 folder and select Properties
- Select Security tab
- Click Edit
- Give Full control access to all SAS Enterprise Miner Users
- Go to C:\Program Files\SASHome\SASFoundation\9.3\
- Copy folder tktg to C:\Program Files\SASHome\x86\SASFoundation\9.3\
- Go to C:\Program Files\SASHome\SASFoundation\9.3\dmine
- Copy folder sasmisc to C:\Program Files\SASHome\x86\SASFoundation\9.3\dmine (Maybe you need to create a new folder called "dmine" if there is no such folder)
- Go to C:\Program Files\SASHome\SASEnterpriseMinerWorkstationConfiguration\7.1
- Open em.ini with notepad
- Change the path of JavaArgs_13=-Djava.library.path= from C:\Program Files\SASHome\SASFoundation\9.3\core\sasext to C:\Program Files\SASHome\x86\SASFoundation\9.3\core\sasext
If all those solutions cannot help you, please contact us.