From Hanlon Financial Systems Lab Web Encyclopedia
To ensure our Wikipedia content is verifiable, anyone may question an uncited claim with a [Citation needed] tag by inserting "<sup>[[Citation needed|[Citation needed]]]</sup>" in the article.
|Example: 57% of people support Obama.[Citation needed]|
- Exercise caution before relying upon unsourced claims.
- If you can provide a reliable source for the claim, please add the reference yourself using the reference tag for example  otherwise you need to delete the claim
- If you cannot edit but you find what you believe to be inaccurate statements please send an email to the administrators.
- If someone tagged your contributions with "Citation needed" and you disagree, discuss the matter on the article's discussion page.
- ↑ "Reference Example, published in the Annals of Examples, 2461"