email: amyasnik stevens.edu
phone: (201) 216-8599
Dept. Mathematical Sciences
Stevens Institute of Technology
The event is sponsored by the Department of Mathematical Sciences
and Algebraic Cryptography Center at Stevens.
Algebraic Cryptography Center at Stevens is hosting a workshop on mathematics of post-quantum
The workshop will focus on algorithmic problems in group
theory, lattice problems and multivariate polynomials over finite fields.
From New York City to Stevens
- A cab from New York to Stevens costs $30-$40.
- PATH is the most convenient way to get to Hoboken.
Take a PATH train from Herald Square (33rd street/Broadway, near Macy's) to Hoboken, costs $1.75.
Once in Hoboken, take a local Washington Street bus, taxi or walk north
(10 minute walk) to 6th Street and turn right (east) for the campus.
- Take a bus 126 from Port Authority bus terminal (42 street/8th avenue) to 6th street in Hoboken.
Schedule. Cost -- $2.55.
- Take a ferry from Manhattan, Pier 11/Wall street to Hoboken/NJ Transit Terminal. Cost $6.
Hotels & Restaurants,
- Detailed driving directions can be found here